Monday, April 27, 2015

"Whatever the mind can achieve and believe, it can conceive."

I have been doing some personal development and I came by this quote from Napoleon Hill,

"Whatever the mind can achieve and believe, it can conceive."

I feel like growing up I have heard this quote in many different shapes or forms. "You can do anything you put your mind to", or "Anything is possible." I honestly think though that most of us do not believe these statements. They work for other people, but why not you and me? 

Here is another good quote from Thomas Ford, the inventor of the Model T,



I have heard this one before as well, but I never knew what Ford said afterward,

"It's in our thinking that makes it so."

Our thoughts are at the epicenter of our personal world. Whatever thoughts we decide to entertain and hold on to, can plan out our very present and future. In fact, our present is only a mere composition of our past thoughts and desires. What thoughts are we allowing to determine our destiny?

I am learning for myself through personal development how powerful the human mind actually is. Little by little, I am starting to scratch the surface of my own human abilities and potential. And it all starts with my thoughts.




No comments:

Post a Comment